Yadira's Transfer Blog 2

While taking CAD  I have learned a lot when it comes to reading long and difficult articles. In some of my other classes I have received readings and articles that where difficult for me to understand and I would many times get distracted while reading. When I was given this kind of reading I used the Reading Strategies List that as a class we came up with to help me get through it. While in my FYS class I was given an article to annotate and the Reading Strategies List helped me get through it. I found myself highlighting important things and I would re read the article to understand what I am the article is saying. I would also write in the margins and look up the words I did not understand.

Comments

  1. The reading strategies helped me through the readings too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. I hope to see you using additional strategies--particularly for words you don't understand--as we continue working on reading strategies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also look up words I do not understand, I found it to be a beneficial tactic because when encountering difficult words it is easy to get overwhelmed. After overcoming the problematic word not only does my vocabulary expand I also gain a new perspective from the text.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Better than assumptions:- Communication