coloer annotating


            In this transfer blog I will be explaining annotating and how it helps me understand the reading better. As my second semester started, I was given several reading assignments in my service-learning class. Reading these assignments, I had remembered about the time we talked about annotation in my CAD 101 class. I reflected to first semester remembering when we had talked about annotating and how it is very helpful. So, in my service-learning class I decided to annotate my readings with color pens and would ask questions about the reading, things I wanted to discuss, and even disagreements I had. Knowing that annotating my reading assignments in different colors throughout the reading helps me more being able to go back and reflect on that I annotated on.  Along with little side notes to help me remember why I underlined that part of the reading.



Comments

  1. Fernando,

    I'm glad to see you annotating in your service learning class. I'm especially excited to see you asking questions and making notes in the margins in addition to underlining. The more actively we engage with readings, the more likely we are to process them. If you refer to specific examples when you describe your activity, and you explain how the notes helped you understand, readers will have an even stronger sense of how those strategies might help them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Better than assumptions:- Communication