First off, I completely agree with the idea that learning concepts can be transferred and used in many different classes and situations. For me personally, I have already experienced, on multiple occasions, how the transfer of learning can take place.

The main concept that I have learned, which has been applicable in many of my classes is the idea of rhetoric and audience. In this class, I have learned to understand the concept of rhetoric, and similarly the concept of knowing your audience, and what may specifically appeal to that audience. In my FYS Intro Enviro Communications class, where we learn to give speeches effectively, I have had to use these concepts (rhetoric and audience) in order to give an effective speech. Through my CAD101A class I have learned to study my audience and alter my language in order to effectively engage with them as is desired by any effective speech presenter.



My labor log has also greatly contributed to how and where I conduct my work for each of my classes. For example, I have found that I work the best at the library, usually after practice anywhere from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm. I also found that I work very poorly in my own dorm, so I try to avoid doing homework in my dorm as much as I can.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better than assumptions:- Communication