A community for communication

Image result for communication quotes
For me, CAD 101A has always been interesting and fascinating. I always had a keen sense to learn rhetoric and I see that I can figure it out here. I have found this class useful for my HCOM 214 class wherein I need to summarize four books that overall revolve on interpersonal skills and communication. I had an intense need to focus on Rhetorical aspects because of the need to communicate with the other person effectively. From this class what I have learned and what I tried following in my HCOM class was to have an effective argument the sentence level should ensure that sentences are direct, without a large number of wanders aimlessly. Short sentences are not really better in a talk, and the best thing is to go for a blend of short and long sentences. The well-organized section is likewise a key to a great talk. The principal sentence or two ought to precisely mirror the primary concern of the section and ought to present the passage's key terms. At long last, you can improve the talk of the entire contention.


From my Labor log, I have understood to organize things before they could be done and anticipate what lacked while doing them once the task is performed. I believe its really important to have things well thought before they are done else it creates a big mess. Once the task starts you are out of time to think about how it should be done because then its time to actually perform it physically. I completely affirm the idea of having a labor log which allowed me to identify my best study place and the best time to do so. I just noticed the best time of the day when I can focus better and be most productive. Since then I started waking up early at 5 am which eventually now has become my favorite part of the day.  

Comments

  1. I agree with your views on rhetoric and I can also see the similarities with how it relates to your HCOM 214 class and how it relates to some of my other classes such as my FYS. I also completely agree with your idea that it's really important to have things well thought before they are done or else it creates a big mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really agree with the part about this class helping in being able to properly communicate, and have proper arguments and responses to what is being said I find this very helpful in my Service Learning class when we do debates.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Better than assumptions:- Communication