I have used the concepts I have learned from the concept tracker in my classes. The concepts I have been using are audience and context. In the class I've been writing essays for books we have been reading and the concepts have been used to improve these essays. I use the audience concept to determine how I should write the essay. It determines the wording I use and how I use the next concept which is context. The amount of context I use is little since the audience is the teacher and other students who have read the book. With the small amount of context used the meaning of my essays should be understandable since everyone in class has read the same thing.

Comments

  1. I found it intriguing that you use the concept tracker when preparing to write essays for other classes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Better than assumptions:- Communication