Encouraging Communication within the Classroom


     One key thing that I believe that I learned or improved on this semester is having the confidence to speak your mind within a class setting. Previously in my life, I would rarely speak up while in class. It was as though I was almost afraid to be wrong. However, through taking this class I realized that I was completely ignorant of the fact that I could learn so much more if I was simply not afraid to be wrong. You see, while taking this class I learned that there is no wrong answer when speaking your mind. You might get a different answer than a classmate, however, neither of you are wrong.


     It is vitally important to be confident enough to speak your mind during class. I was lucky enough to be able to improve on this in my first semester while enrolled in CAD101A, where a conversational environment is promoted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better than assumptions:- Communication