Madisyn's Transfer Blog 2

A rhetorical concept that I find my self thinking about and using Audience Awareness in some of my other classes, I tried to make my presentation as engaging as possible while also being proficient in teaching the class. When I made the presentation I was thinking  about the audience perspective and how they will perceive the presentation. My class situation for this was a current event presentation that I choose to do on the wildfires that where happening during that period in time. In my presentation I made it visually engaging through bright and eye catching colors, for the wording I tried to has as minimal words on the presentation possible so that my audience was engaged in listening and the information would not get lost through having to read and listening.

Comments

  1. I also find myself using audience awareness in some of my classes, especially when giving speeches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Better than assumptions:- Communication