Throughout my time in this class I've learned many things. These things included my work habits and different ways of writing. I noticed that my habits of doing work were very different depending on location. While I did work at home there were times where I would not be very engaged, but if it was done in the afternoon or right when it becomes nighttime I found it easier to do the work. However, I found that if did my work at noon on campus I was more engaged than if I did it at another time on campus. There has also been different things I learned about writing. I learned different ways that I could change my writing according to my audience which I've used in a couple of my classes. I've also used exigence in those same writings. I feel that all these lessons will be useful even after the class since the rest of the papers I will write will always have an audience.

Comments

  1. I can really relate to this post because at the start of first semester I did my homework mainly in my dorm room. I found when I did my work while in my dorm there were many distractions and It took me much longer to complete it than if I worked in the library. Now I exclusively do my work there or in similar productive environments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Better than assumptions:- Communication