I've used what I've learned in CAD 101 to benefit myself in my HCOM class. I've had to make speeches and the concepts I've learned have helped me in the process of making these speeches. Concepts like context and purpose were the most important. While the speeches were being made made I had to consider what knowledge the audience had on the topic and what purpose I was trying to push. Without the knowledge I obtained from CAD my speeches would've come out worse. Without considering the context of the audience's knowledge too much or too little information can be put in a speech. The purpose is also really important since if you don't have a good purpose for the speech then why should the audience listen.

Comments

  1. Ruben,

    I'm so glad to read that you're analyzing your audiences and considering what they know before you address them. That is one key element of what we're studying. Thinking too about what they believe and value will help you be even more effective in your communication.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Better than assumptions:- Communication